1999 mercury mountaineer/ ford explorer box help

I found a good deal on a 99 Mercury Mountaineer that I would love to use as my audio vehicle. I was wandering what the demensions of the trunk are to see what the biggest box I can put in it is... If anyone knows the dimensions it would be greatly appreciated. If I'm not mistaken, the 1995-2001 all have the same body. It is also a 4 door. Thanks!

I found a good deal on a 99 Mercury Mountaineer that I would love to use as my audio vehicle. I was wandering what the demensions of the trunk are to see what the biggest box I can put in it is... If anyone knows the dimensions it would be greatly appreciated. If I'm not mistaken, the 1995-2001 all have the same body. It is also a 4 door. Thanks!

You will get more help if you put this topic in the right section.id try the equipment section and put it under the subwoofers/enclosures forum

• 2 weeks later...

ok, well this topic says all things music related... and thats music related so i wouldn't consider it a wrong section

yea your right it says all things music related....but your not asking about music,your asking about max dimensions for a enclosure,which is why i suggested putting this in subwoofers/enclosure section.i was just trying to let you know you would get more help if it was posted in the subwoofer/enclosure section