Second Skin Audio

no i dont have infinite space i have 22 cubes after bracing and likely port displacement to tune to 30hz and yes i currently have no equipment as i am seeking advive before blowing 4 years of savings. Sorry i thought car audio forums where a place for advive on car audio my mistake

No excuse for the attitude bro, it's just that given the amount of time you've been here on the forum, your description of equipment you want, and the expensive list of power you hope to have, many are skeptical as to the validity of the information you've provided. If you want help on this forum, people are VERY WILLING to help. All that we ask is that you give us all the information up front as to budget and available space so that we may give you the best advice.

So let us know.

sorry mate just wanted a bit of advice, im from the uk so dont post much on this forum as i will never see the builds here. There a lot more of you guys tho so will get a broader spectrum of advice thats why i asked you for help, ive given my requirements so if you want to offer any suggestions please do. If not sorry for wasting your time