all natural! chicken breasts, and steamed brocoli FTW! ;)
okay i'll be honest with you guys... i use Cyto Max its a 3 stage workout supplement, and dont forget to drink hella water FTW! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Exactly, in high school I saw guys start creatine, get their bench up to like 200, get off creatine, and fall below what they even started at.

you will not loose all your strenght...you might lose a little but if you are keeping the same work out routine w/o the creatine and when you were on it you will not notice a huge difference. and a 200 bench is not alot of weight. i was benching 225 coming into my freshman year.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

I haven't heard of anything negative coming from creatine other than cramps, twitches, and rarely diarrhea if the person has a bad diet. What have you heard 07mazda?

I've heard of people getting fucked up kidneys from not drinking enough water but never seen it happen...I would take creatine, but I just don't care that much.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Take it after working out, drink at least a gallon of water a day. Cell Tech is a good creatine based drink. Also for meal replacement supplements MyoPlex Plus Deluxe is the bomb..I used to lift weights back in the late 90's early 2000's..When all these supplements were becoming mainstream. I was once a cut up dude, now I am an old, fat lazy fireman..Ha Ha..