Sonic Electronix

Since no one else has said it, you got one hell of a deal on that equipment! Just the Diamond Audio D7-104 alone is worth over $400. Amazing amp! Exactly what capacitors do you have? And there are all kinds of awesome 2k amps; DC2.0K, Crescendo BC2000D, Sundown SAZ-2000D, Soundigital SD2000.1, hell even the Rockford Fosgate T20001bd. Just pick one. For alternators I would go with Mechman or DC Power alts, both are awesome. And honestly, I would not be skimpy with the speakers. That 4 channel is awesome and you should really give it a set of components that will compliment the clean signal that amp has to offer. Or send it to me, and I'll send you my Fosgate 450.4 lol.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

hahah I may have to pass on that sir I have a rf550x also that came with eveything that I'll end up selling since I'm going to use the diamond audio. all of this is getting picked up tomorrow and it'll be at the shop for an estimate Monday and I'll be able to tell y'all if it's a svc or dvc and if it's two or four ohms for the subs. I'm waiting on a reply from eric with mechman so I can have that ordered. hopefully everything can be ready to go in a month bc I might fly home for four nights and it'll be nice to hear it in action.

what kind of components do you recommend? and I think I know the answer to this so try not to drill me to bad but a four channel amp, will each channel control like one channel does the front left component, another for the front right, rear left and rear right? or does one channel control the front and another control the rear. thanks yall!

I'm not going to speak on behalf of everyone but, most use the front channel for the front two speakers (left and right) and the rear channel for the rear two speakers (left and right). I on the other hand have learned that its all about the front stage and I like to run multiple 2-channels for my personal car (and any large builds that I do) meaning one 2-channel for two sets/pairs of components and another for supertweets. (an optional smaller amp if I want to run active on my tweets and then active on my mids with components)(or even another 2-channel for another pair of stout mids to compliment the extra super tweets). What all that means is I would personally like to run four 2 channel amps, 2) for a pair of components ran active (amp on tweets and amp on mids), 1) for a pair (instead of the four I have now) super tweets) and 1) for a single (bridged) or a pair of beastly mids. This is all ideally of course and I would like to run Boston Acoustik GT-24s since I have fallen in love with them. After my Celica I haven't ran rear speakers since (after hearing a few true SQ setups). All you really need is a really strong front stage, and you won't have to worry about imaging ever again. With that Diamond amp, I would recommend a pair of either D3 or D6 Diamond audio components, Rockford Fosgate T1-652s or T2-652s, or either the Boston Acoustics SA-60 or the ProSA-60 components are the best/cheapest components I can think of off the top of my head that would do that amp justice. And then its up to you what you'd like to do with the rear channel. You can run some full-range coaxials for a rear stage or some extra supertweets/ midranges to compliment your components in your front stage. But when it comes to component speakers, I tend to go with mainstream companies. There may be better options out there that others know about (that perform way better for less $$), but personally I am 100% hooked on Rockford components (I love the last and the new power series especially) with a passion and I can't wait to get my hands on the new Fosgate super tweeters to replace my Crescendo tweets. You can do whatever, but that is my recommendation.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!