Which is Better?

i wonder which would be best for my system..

A. Wire Parallel Primary Battery(engine bay not a car audio batt just a regular car battery) to 1 Secondary Battery(xs D3400)and Gauge 0 and Gauge 4 ALTERNATOR to second battery

B. or Just put Gauge 0 and Gauge 4 FROM ALTERNATOR Going Straight to the second battery(Xs D3400)and leave the primary battery alone

Dont mix a stock battery with a new battery.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

You can mix batt brands, but make sure the categories of the batts are the same, all AGM batteries.

Then run 0g from alt to front batt, front batt parallel to back batts. grounds... etc..

best bet, is go to ur local craiglist, and search for agm batts, i see alot of Deka's, optimas, c&ds, oddysees. etcc.. and run that as ur front and then get that xs as ur backs...

i have 2 gauge 4 from alternator to primary and 1 gauge 4 from alternator to 2nd batt.. and 1 gauge 0 from pirmary to 2nd batt :)

i was thinking would it be better if i dont connect the primary and 2nd batt so my 3kw mono would be happy for D3400 :)

You can mix batt brands, but make sure the categories of the batts are the same, all AGM batteries.

Then run 0g from alt to front batt, front batt parallel to back batts. grounds... etc..

best bet, is go to ur local craiglist, and search for agm batts, i see alot of Deka's, optimas, c&ds, oddysees. etcc.. and run that as ur front and then get that xs as ur backs...

That's what i try to say.

Build Under Construction

Battery = XS D3400

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

i have 2 gauge 4 from alternator to primary and 1 gauge 4 from alternator to 2nd batt.. and 1 gauge 0 from pirmary to 2nd batt :)

i was thinking would it be better if i dont connect the primary and 2nd batt so my 3kw mono would be happy for D3400 :)

you mean running a battery with no power running to it? No you will drain the battery.

Build Under Construction

Battery = XS D3400

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

you confuse the shit out of me the way you type your wiring. you have 2 runs of 4 gauge going from alt to front battery, then 1 run of 4 gauge from alt to 2nd battery? you dont wire the second one to the alt. you do alt to first battery, then from first battery to second battery. thats it.