Sundown Audio

Best amp for $ and subs

xxlosts0ulzxx

audiopipe amps are beast and use a ton of current so you have to have a very strong electrical

they arent 'beast'. theyre entry level equipment. sound quality sucks donkey nuts on them. way too much "punch" on the low notes and not smooth enough. but thats all in my opinion so take that as you'd like.

for the money you can't beat them, i put them above hifonics and fusion and all that jazz sure they aren't the best this topic is about best amp for the money not the best amp on earth lol for a couple hundred bucks they're awesome if i had the money there tons i'd rather have

Edited by 1988JimmyRE

audiopipe amps are beast and use a ton of current so you have to have a very strong electrical

they arent 'beast'. theyre entry level equipment. sound quality sucks donkey nuts on them. way too much "punch" on the low notes and not smooth enough. but thats all in my opinion so take that as you'd like.

for the money you can't beat them, i put them above hifonics and fusion and all that jazz sure they aren't the best this topic is about best amp for the money not the best amp on earth lol for a couple hundred bucks they're awesome if i had the money there tons i'd rather have

i'd still rather save money than buy another audiopipe product. and lol i'd say hifonics has better build quality than AP. at least the higher end.

American Bass vfl 100.1 or the DB Drive a71100.1 both will run .5 ohm all day

And you know where to buy those amps for 200 bux? ( which is what OP listed as his budget.) Didn't think so. :peepwall:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

If you buy those used its no problem and if you look a little bit you can find them online for that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Db-Drive-A7-1100-1-1100-Watts-RMS-1-Ohm-Mono-Amp-/200610856539?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item2eb556be5b

Thats a little over his budget but I found that with a simple ebay search. I bought a 2000.1 from there with no issues whatsoever