anyone else's watched content box moved down the screen

Thats gotta be some type of html issue. Is it possible that Firefox did an automatic update? I personally use IE for this site, it displays better than FF IMO. You might uninstall then reinstall FF?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Thats gotta be some type of html issue. Is it possible that Firefox did an automatic update? I personally use IE for this site, it displays better than FF IMO. You might uninstall then reinstall FF?

ill prob try that but i think its a 2 yr old daughter of mine messing with my computer issue lmao

shes like a damn hacker or something

I hear ya...my daughter loves to "adjust" the computer too :rofl: Sorry I couldnt be more help man!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I'm on google chrome and mine did the same thing. It's the topic watched listing that's usually at the top right of the list. When you click on "forum" and then at the top it has a line that says "view the latest news". To the right of that was the "watched content" tab right there. Now it's over half way down the page. This happened a couple days ago to me.

I'm on google chrome and mine did the same thing. It's the topic watched listing that's usually at the top right of the list. When you click on "forum" and then at the top it has a line that says "view the latest news". To the right of that was the "watched content" tab right there. Now it's over half way down the page. This happened a couple days ago to me.

Can you do a screenshot? Sounds like html issue though if you both have the same problem with different browsers.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Can you do a screenshot? Sounds like html issue though if you both have the same problem with different browsers.

ill do one if you can tell me how

Hold down the Fn (function) key then press the print screen button. Then open microsoft paint, right click and paste. Then save!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500