6x9s

egag

Fosegate 6.5" components is my vote. They're top quality speakers, they sound like ear sex, and that price is phenomenal. :good:

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i think im getting the fosgate T252-s for my doors and hatch and then im making a false floor and putting 2 sets of T2652-s in the floor =D

my jeep had rear seats at one point and time but somone stole it and took the back seats out so im covering the huge indents where the seats where at one time and im thinking about building a little box for each set of 6.5s 2 will be located behind the driver seat and 2 will be located behind the passenger seat

then the subs will be 2 Fi Q 15s fully loaded on a AQ 3500D

im thinking about getting a Rockford T600-4 and run all of my door speakers/6.5s at 2 ohm which will be 150 watts RMS per pair or 75 per speaker

Sounds good but putting mids in a false floor might mute the sound and not give you the full potential of them. You can do that with a sub because the lower notes will travel threw it but with higher notes it wont make it threw. Kinda when you put a pillow over someones face when they're screaming. lol Bad example?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

not to sure what you mean

could you explain a little better?

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

not to sure what you mean

could you explain a little better?

Well where you position your mids and highs makes up a big deal of how they sound. If you want to get an idea wire up a 6.5 without it mounted, place it in different locations and you will notice the change in sound you get. So if you place them in a false door the sound will be muffled. Just try placing it and aiming it in different directions in the front of your car and sit in the drivers seat to see how it sounds to you. As for the hatch I've found that a good 6.5 midbass driver sounds the best there. And the the mids and highs sound best in the door with the tweets sometimes in the a pillars. Ive made the mistake of putting tweets in the b pillars before lol it sounded like shit. Just remember that its all about positing with the mids and highs. But its you're car lol do what you think sounds best :good:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png