Second Skin Audio

Amatt Please Help

i sure as hell hope it sounds good! im sure u are gonna need to brace the box some, round over the edges on the port, give the sub some good clean power with the proper electrical system....and it should sing!! there is one way to find out ;).....

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea i got everything lined up. 2 interstates out back, 1 up front.

And the guy building the box is supposed to be one of the top guys in the country.

He said he could build it but he didnt know if it would sound good if he built it like he thought, since he's never even heard of Fi

Lets Go Ski

well amatt...they got it built. I think its 8 cubes tho..and im pretty sure this box is way to big for that sub...

Its still looud, but it doesnt pick up any low notes. Which sucks. Its like it flops around.

Im thinking the box is to many cubes, and that may get cut down with some added bracing inside.

I know this thing should hit crazy low notes, but right now its not. they said give them a week and they will build a diff. box. they built it sub up port up as well, which is ok.

but i just wanted to say thanks, and if u know how to solve this, i would really appreciate it...

o and the box was so big, bye bye back seats :(

Lets Go Ski

nevrmind...they were in a rush at the shop the other day because i had to be at work at 5 and it was 440 when they finished up. Went up yesterday and they said they had to tune it...fiddled with the amp and got it beating...

and ehh the amp is a power acoustik sl3400d but a friend of mine is sponsored by Sundown and he told me he could get really good deals on the amps. like half of the price and i am seriously thinking about getting 4 saz-1500s and anothrer btl..

so i may need your expertise again in a week or so...

thanks again

Lets Go Ski