Sundown Audio

Problem with amplifiers

206xtreme

you can try mounting your amp with rubber spacers. otherwise you might have to move it and hope its not damaged completely.

What could possibly be the damage? For example to I have to reenforce any solders on the gut?

2007 Peugeot 206 1400cc 75hp

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH 80PRS
Speakers+Tweeters Amplifier: 2 x Hifonics Colossus Generation X3
Bass Amplifiers: 2 x Taramps HD8000 (quadraple copper terminals by Toolmaker Metalworkz)
Tweeters: 6 x Digital Designs VO-B2 + 4 x Beyma CP21/f
Midrange Speakers: 20 x 8" Beyma 8M100 Nd
Subwoofers: 2 x Digital Designs 9918 walled
Alternators: Mechman 320A universal + Bosch 260A
RCA: Dragster OFC twisted triple shielded
Wires: 0gauge big3 upgrade with SP audio, Currents with SP audio, Grounds with Rockford Fosgate
Batteries: 980AH of power with copper rails.
Alarm: Python 5303P

So far 161.4 dB with a Cadence 9kW @ Salamina 2014.

Loose remote wire?

You'd be surprised, had an issue like this once for weeks trying to figure it out, turned out remote wire was loose

I wish it was the problem... But I don't think so. When I touch the remote wire nothing happens. When I hit with my hand the amp it statrs working again....

Bass Amplifiers: 2 x Taramps HD8000 (quadraple copper terminals by Toolmaker Metalworkz)
Wires: 0gauge big3 upgrade with SP audio, Currents with SP audio, Grounds with Rockford Fosgate

you can try mounting your amp with rubber spacers. otherwise you might have to move it and hope its not damaged completely.

What could possibly be the damage? For example to I have to reenforce any solders on the gut?

It's not a good idea to solder the guts yourself unless you know what you're doing.... But when the amps are mounted on the box or a surface that jumps around a lot, when the bass hits, the amp jounces up and down, after enough times it will start jarring loose the internals of the amp.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It's not a good idea to solder the guts yourself unless you know what you're doing.... But when the amps are mounted on the box or a surface that jumps around a lot, when the bass hits, the amp jounces up and down, after enough times it will start jarring loose the internals of the amp.

I study at the technical university electronic and computer engineer. I don't have too much experience but I guess I will give it a try. Will I be able you think to find out what to solder? That's my problem. How to find it...

I study at the technical university electronic and computer engineer. I don't have too much experience but I guess I will give it a try. Will I be able you think to find out what to solder? That's my problem. How to find it...

Have you looked at the internals yet? There's a lot of stuff in there and it's going to be extremely hard to find out what is loose, unless it's blatantly obvious.... I suggest do a lot of research on the amps and all the internals.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Have you looked at the internals yet? There's a lot of stuff in there and it's going to be extremely hard to find out what is loose, unless it's blatantly obvious.... I suggest do a lot of research on the amps and all the internals.

Yes I have seen the internals :) many times from many amplifiers. This is the problem. I want to believe that I will easily find what is loose but what if not? :(

Well before digging into the guts, go through all the wiring and make sure that checks out. If that doesn't fix it, relocate the amps. If the problem goes on.... Then bust open the amps and take a look. Or look into getting some quotes on amp repair. I haven't repaired amps simply because I don't trust myself 100%

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Well before digging into the guts, go through all the wiring and make sure that checks out. If that doesn't fix it, relocate the amps. If the problem goes on.... Then bust open the amps and take a look. Or look into getting some quotes on amp repair. I haven't repaired amps simply because I don't trust myself 100%

haha that's for sure!!!! I don't either trust me 100%.

I'll follow your advice. But as far as I checked RCA's are well-placed, remote doesn't change anything, power wires + grounds are ok.

Thank you very much! :)

No problem at all man. Hope you get it all taken care of. Good luck :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg