Sundown Audio

I'm about to start building my box as I have already gotten recommended airspace requirements and built a 3D model on Google Sketchup. My "rough draft" so to speak is 0.832 ft^3 @ 38.67hz.

Here's my problem, would this be a sufficient enclosure for what I'm doing now? I listen to a lot of rap, dubstep, So.Cal "trip-hop", Lil Wyte, etc... There's a lot of lows in what I listen to and from what I've heard and read about the SA-8's is that they have stoopid low-frequency extension and can put out very impressive numbers in the right enclosure with the right power. I'd like to be able to reach those "stoopid low" notes, but still be able to retain a lot of SPL to show up some of my friends with dual 10" and 12" setups!

My amp is only temporary, possibly just to get me through the break in period. It's an SPL Audio Z2X-820 and says it does 820w RMS bridged at 2-ohm, but I doubt it. It's only got two 25 amp fuses, but like I said it's only temporary. I'm hoping once Christmas is through I can get my AudioQue AQ750 and run that instead until I've saved up for my SA-8D2v.2 wall. Any suggestions on a tuning frequency coupled with the amp I have now?

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200