Impalas Car Club "toys For Tots Drive"

alittle too late you think kimo? how'd it go? a birdy told me your (team bassick) is have a db drag event in december. whats up bro. fill me in. :unsure:

Man I'm glad there is a network on getting the info out. However, I think the network is ahead of my organizing skills this time of year (the Holidays). I'm trying man. I need to get our cars together. Believe it or not all four of our vehicles are stripped. We through something together to go and demo at the toys for tots drive. Hopefully if all goes well we'll have 3 out 4 back together by the december date. Hopefully we can pull it off. Its that time of year (Chirstimas) and we are gonna need a miracle to pull it off.

kimo, I left you a few messages.. i will pm you my number.. i am planning on working the reno area today to find some sponcors for a show we are trying to do here, and then i am planning on going to tracy early next week to help you with putting on the tracy show.. i like to get this stuff done so we can get doug on the list to come put on the show :)

I put up a forum on competitors corner to see if we can get some help with some sponcors to help with the event.. also to give people a heads up on what may happen if we can get them going.. I would love to get doug to come to all the events and have 4-5 of these..

I have always been willing to give back to the community... this will be my first year actully planning an event and not just showing up to be in a car show.

so, if we work together, i know we can get it done bro.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend