http://www.automotivelightstore.com/4chremote.aspx i found this stuff somehow in my youtube video it recommends me to watch and i click on ther website saw this, i was wondering if it was good enough to use it for my car amps? and a volt meter? instead using mulitple toggle switches, and cut holes in my car to flush mount them

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

• 1 month later...

http://www.automotivelightstore.com/4chremote.aspx i found this stuff somehow in my youtube video it recommends me to watch and i click on ther website saw this, i was wondering if it was good enough to use it for my car amps? and a volt meter? instead using mulitple toggle switches, and cut holes in my car to flush mount them

these are rated at 8amps so ii would say that you will be 100% fine using these for your remote leads. However why not run them off your remote lead from your headunit??

If you have multiple amps then run a relay....there just seems like toomany things to go wrong with a remote to turn on your amps....dongle batts goin dead ect

just my thoughts man