Jump to content

KnockinthaStreetzof608

Members
  • Posts

    1796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KnockinthaStreetzof608

  1. just realized i lost 3grand last night....not my smartest moment

    1. SnowDrifter
    2. KnockinthaStreetzof608

      KnockinthaStreetzof608

      thats how life goes i guess lol money isnt everythin, now i have an excuse to buy a new money clip

  2. we want your honest truth on DC Terry Exactly, the pros and cons on the woofer if u did anything custom to the woofer, how well it performed handling ect... That's be cool
  3. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=260-424 This?
  4. X2! All my pro 8s on my door have been pushed in =/
  5. ill rent those mayhems
  6. Who's video if I may ask
  7. LOL putting ur used tee pee under ur car shaped bed doesn't count
  8. If u read back some more Nate actually states the price most likely be sold at 599.99
  9. how many r left? Im buying my 4 pairs this week
  10. cant pm u for some reason, I want a quote in 53511
  11. It is more metal but trust me every ounce of it contributes to the strength and durability of the motor and overall performance. Exactly the z.v3 been already proven to perform better then there sa counterpart, nd plus the softer parts are better on the z as well
  12. Not to sound gay but did he cut ur hair? Lol
  13. 3 is fine, I had 1d3400 nd 2d3100s with similar power I was 13+ all day long
  14. Edited, sounds like your going need more power in the future ;-)
  15. I dont see the woofer and subwoofer enclosure package no longer on the pinned topics, is that gone? I have someone local here interested in it
  16. Thanks for the comments guys dont know how to quote more then one person at a time on mobile, but I dont have much videos right now my guy made that video for me, I will buy a nice HD camera soon I told my 2 aq3500d.1s, going to go with one big mono block, should be louder and buy more batteries , And Emmett you heard it already it just the gains were set correctly ur the one who recorded me doing the 155.6 at the db drag event
  17. thanks man its a pretty decent setup im happy with just need to do a few more things and ill be done -edit thanks kranny
  18. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=mhee&v=xudZjA9QAMk Not sure if I did this correctly im mobile right now
  19. pretty much any expect a cd, I use an sd card
  20. Jager bombs on Brian wooohh Happy b'day bro
×
×
  • Create New...