Any of the guys ever feel like this

On a serious note.....if it feels right just go with it.....you only live once and missed opportunities can be a bitch!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

On a serious note.....if it feels right just go with it.....you only live once and missed opportunities can be a bitch!

i agree with this, and a lot of other things said in here lol. my advice, embrace it. be happy. enjoy spending time with her. but most important, never let your guard down. the way you describe it all, sounds like youve got some pretty strong feelings, and thats great. she could possibly make you a better person and happier than youve ever been before. but you cant get swept away in it. keep yourself grounded and level headed, maintain your priorities, and enjoy it all the best you can :drinks:

this advice works whether she turns out to be your wife one day, or just some psycho chick. either way, you'll get the most out of it, and you wont get hurt as bad (if she turns out to be psycho lol)

oh yes, and post pics :popcorn:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

dude if shes a bass head and has nice tats. keep her. hahaha.

Oh yeah that reminds me, she LOVES ink! She likes my work and I like hers haha

i was bit player, got into alot trouble with people and police.

met my mrs,life fully changed. was worth it :drink40:

im in for pix :popcorn:

Yeah I spent most my high school days just being a kid and now it's biting me in the ass when it comes to school.. Glad I'm fixing that though!

lol i forgot who i was talkin to. i have an inside joke with my friends .. we call tits tats. hahaha my bad

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Only advice I have is make sure you wrap it. Just incase she does go psycho...

As long as you treat her right, fuck what everyone thinks about you. I don't "try" to act cool and macho, I just act like myself, and it does more than 95% of the guys put on a show with here.

POTATO!

just dont go investing more into her than shes planning to invest into you. nothin like fallin for a chick and she goes 'i thought we were just friends' faintthud.gif

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

just dont go investing more into her than shes planning to invest into you. nothin like fallin for a chick and she goes 'i thought we were just friends' faintthud.gif

This, make sure She knows you like her more than a friend...

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback