Sonic Electronix

Also since I have a convertible I have no rear deck. That's an awesome setup tho I wish I had those box making skills

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

you can make the port through the seat, make like an armrest to it and just pull it down when you want to be loud, i bandpass my truck and its sick, will see if i can post the pics on here

It would be pretty sick but I don't have a clue about how to design a bandpass box

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

don't want to hijack the thread, but i have a related-ish question:

so adding a layer of damp around the trunk seal in the top rear of my lid (by the window glass) to help it press against the factory weather seal will help with the vibration, but what about protection from water and leaks?

what about adding the thick 1 1/2" 3M weather stripping you can get at lowe's or home depot next to the existing seal?

so adding a layer of damp around the trunk seal in the top rear of my lid (by the window glass) to help it press against the factory weather seal will help with the vibration, but what about protection from water and leaks?

what about adding the thick 1 1/2" 3M weather stripping you can get at lowe's or home depot next to the existing seal?

I believe he meant to put the deadener on the seal close to the latch since that's what is rattling So that area wouldnt really be subjected to alot of water trying to get in so I think it wouldnt affect if much in that respect. I may use your extra weather stripping idea thought because I'm not sure if I would need the deadener to be used basically just as a spacer

I've seen so many bandpass boxes that has worked for many cars, it worked for my truck and my brother car and if i ever get a car i'm going bandpass. no matter what you do your trunk will flex and rattle. i done dynamat great stuff with no results and bandpass boxes are the way to go

ive seen a thread but lost it about door jambs and the same thing someone had said to get weather stripping and put it inside the stock weaterstripping to make it stiffer :good: