Multi Alternators And Batteries Wiring?

WOW!!! Thats alot of power and when you start playing with SMD's you have to bring out your big boy wallet.I can tell you that your going to at least need over 300amps to power just those two amps alone.Once you throw in the amp for highs and accessories then you have to go higher.If you have the room for extra batteries I would say get the biggest alternator you can fit and still have a drivable car and then just add batteries as needed.So if by some chance you can fit 2 270amp alternators under you hood that would be a good choice.Mechman would probably be your best choice for what your asking.DC Power would be another choice but are usually on the slower end when it comes to delivering products on time.So as I said before send Matt at MechMan a PM and ask him what he thinks.

thaks for advicing dude!

but dude i just tell u the devices for bass other devices also need power! look i want those all (2) SMA AA 18's, (2) T2500.1, (1) 3sixty.3 signel processor, (1) T1000.1, (4) T1652-S, (2) P2D2-8, (1) T500.1 tell me how much power/alternator/batteries i wan't to install for all those?

RDD *ROHIT DUDEJA DESIGNS*

Hmm, 2 fosgate 2500's and 2 SMD's. Sounds like someone has been watching too many YouTube vids. I call BS. money talks tho. I'll believe it when I see it.

u will see this buil for shure but first i wan't much knowladge about alt and bett and wiring for all those !! lol

RDD *ROHIT DUDEJA DESIGNS*

i dont think that car has room for all that not unless you wall that car and put the batteries and amps in the trunk, still wonder if the engine will turn the HO alternators though