Multi Alternators And Batteries Wiring?

hey! friends i am from INDIA and i really like the HO alternator in a car/truck and i am also planing to install multi HO alt. and XS batts. in my 2002 HM Contessa! i don't know that how much amp. my OEM alt. producing! i wan't to install (2) Mechman 350+ a HO alt. and XS power D3100 batt. shipped from USA to INDIA.

I've 2 options to install aftermarket alt. and battery bank :-

1) Would i use my factory alt. and factory batt. (under hood) to power up factory accessories + install (2) Mechman 350+ a HO alts. with custom brakets to charge only the battery bank's batteries these are (5) XS Power D3100 and to play my audio system

2) would i replace factory batt. to (1) XS Power D3100 (under hood) and other (4) are in battery bank and remove the factory alt. and install (2) Mechman 350+ a HO alt.

Option 1 Contains : Factory alternator, factory battery, (2) mechman 350+ a HO alternator and (5) XS Power D3100 batteries

Option 2 Contains : Factory alternator removed and (2) mechman 350+ a alternator installed and factory battery replaced with (1) XS Power D3100 and other (4) are in battery bank

And also help me that how can in wire the multi alt. and bett. with diagram for option 1 and 2 both.

Do reply fast as soon as posible.

Rohit Dudeja (RDD)

RDD *ROHIT DUDEJA DESIGNS*

I see the contessa is a 2.4L engine? Correct me if I'm wrong. But if it is, good luck fitting 2 alts, let alone 1 350. I doubt that motor would even turn over with a 350 amp alternator installed. Your best friends will be batteries. Big ones. And lots of them.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

but my motors a 1.4L or something :( how i gonna run a big alt LOL

eh i got battery jumper, charges up to 24v at 45amps. with nearly 1000pounds in some big batts, id say ill be safe..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Yeah smaller engines like that will have an extra hard time turning over a 350amp alternator.Now you may be safe running the 270amp and I doubt if you would be able to fit 2 of them and if you did you may not want to do this for a daily driver.Hit up Mechman and just ask is really the best advise I can give.Their the experts so let them decide for you.Thats going to be mad expensive though getting batteries and alternators shipped from the us to India but good luck.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Yeah smaller engines like that will have an extra hard time turning over a 350amp alternator.Now you may be safe running the 270amp and I doubt if you would be able to fit 2 of them and if you did you may not want to do this for a daily driver.Hit up Mechman and just ask is really the best advise I can give.Their the experts so let them decide for you.Thats going to be mad expensive though getting batteries and alternators shipped from the us to India but good luck.

i don't have any tention for expensives! but want to install extra alts and batts for my audio system so which option is best for me? 1st or 2nd if u have any idea then post it that how much alts. and batts are gud for me i want to install (2) rockford fosgate T2500.1, 3sixty.3 signel processor, (2) SMD AA 18's in ported box! if u have better idea that how much power i need for these devices then tell me!

1 270amp alt with double batteries.

and im curious what indian music has bass lol :popcorn:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

WOW!!! Thats alot of power and when you start playing with SMD's you have to bring out your big boy wallet.I can tell you that your going to at least need over 300amps to power just those two amps alone.Once you throw in the amp for highs and accessories then you have to go higher.If you have the room for extra batteries I would say get the biggest alternator you can fit and still have a drivable car and then just add batteries as needed.So if by some chance you can fit 2 270amp alternators under you hood that would be a good choice.Mechman would probably be your best choice for what your asking.DC Power would be another choice but are usually on the slower end when it comes to delivering products on time.So as I said before send Matt at MechMan a PM and ask him what he thinks.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

1 270amp alt with double batteries.

and im curious what indian music has bass lol :popcorn:

indian music has many bass! but in some song or tracks LOL :P

you say that i use (2) batteries and (1) 270amp alt can i replace factory alt and then install mechman 270amp alt and u suggest me (2) batteries both r for battery bank or one in the place of fatory bettery and one for battery bank?

Hmm, 2 fosgate 2500's and 2 SMD's. Sounds like someone has been watching too many YouTube vids. I call BS. money talks tho. I'll believe it when I see it.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?