Sonic Electronix

if this 400-500 budget is just for sub and amp I would recommend DC lvl 3, sundown SA-12, skar audio vvx-12, obsidian, with this amp http://www.audioque.com/AQ750-Amplifier_p_46.html, in a proper ported enclosure should sound great and give you that bump that you're looking for.

this guy took the words right outa my mouth. go with the skar vvx12 n the aq750.off the chain buddy

Yea i got the SA-12 now just need a box any suggestions? I listen to rap/hip hop little bit techno/dub step, Im looking for a lot of bass. Do you know what kind of f^3 i should be looking at? It will be running at 900-1000 watts

Maybe if you only have room for 1 12 and not 2, there is a possibility you can fit 1 15 back there just to take advantage of all the airspace you can. A SA-15 or an OA-15 are easily inside of your budget and are probably your best bang for the buck

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Maybe if you only have room for 1 12 and not 2, there is a possibility you can fit 1 15 back there just to take advantage of all the airspace you can. A SA-15 or an OA-15 are easily inside of your budget and are probably your best bang for the buck

I already pulled the trigger on a 12" sa-12 so later on when i save up ill put run flats on again and put 2 12's in a box possibly, thats the only problem bmw doesn't have a tire hole, so my spare chills in the trunk and after some calculations and box sizes i figured a 12 would fit just perfect, i just need to figure out the right f^3 to give me the most oomph to get the sound into the driver area with bmw and their sealed trunks.

Edited by zshortyz