Second Skin Audio

If You Want Enclosure Plans Then Here Ya Go!

andym85

sorry for taken so long man..havent been on lately.

but did you want a clamshell like with two subs on top and two on the bottom....or like a standing "V" with two subs on the left and two on the right?

is ol good bro, clamshell will do, can that hit good score in bass race and do some hair trick? amp to power those sub is 4 saz1500d

Distributor of:FIAASUNDOWN PhilippinesPhataudio "mine is louder than yours"

Guess I'll throw this in here and see what you can do....

max dimensions: 46" h x 48" w x up to 6ft deep

type of subs: SoundStream SPLX-154 quad 1ohm

number of subs: 4

desired tuning frequency: 37hz (I think that'll do alright for Bass Race and still sound good)

type of vehicle: 1989 Chevrolet Astro cargo van

position of the subs and port: Both firing towards the dash

Would like 2 seperate chambers, 1 chamber for each pair of subs, since it looks like I'll be running 2 amps (Memphis Mojo 2000watters) instead of one xxx-6500D.

Thanks

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Okay here

Speaker - 18" Fully Loaded BTL (Daily option)

Car - 1990 Acura integra

Tuned to 32Hz

Width - 30

Depth(1 Bottom) - 36

Depth(2 Top) - 33

Height - 15

Speaker up Port up,Port Located @ Rear of box/Rear of car.(Depth angle located right in back of rear seats)

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

well since i have already done it for several people on here i figured i would make a thread dedicated to it....

so if you want some simple box plans, post everything in here.

the following info would be helpful:

-max dimensions

-type of subs

-number of subs

-desired tuning frequency

(i.e. for dialy driving or pure burps)

-type of vehicle

-position of the subs and port

-let me know if u are gonna brace it with 2x4's (or something other than thread rod) so i can figure displacement for that....

i can do a simple google sketchup for it and include dimensions as well...

i do not garuntee any of these plans...if you blow something or mess something up you assume all responsiblity...just a friendly waiver!!

im not gonna charge, but feel free to donate, if u wish, thru paypal :) (paypal payments can be sent to [email protected])

max dimensions: 32" width, 22" height, 22" depth

type of sub: fi audio btl 18

number of subs: one

tuning frequency: 30 hz

type of car: 1994 jeep cherokee

position of subs and port: subs facing the roof and the port facing the hatch

ok guys...ive been slacking...im gonna get to work on these and should have them up later tonight....

djphatbone: are u actually gonna build this b/c it is gonna be kind of a pain to do this one and show all the measurements. i mean, i have no problem doing it if you are gonna actually build it....but if you arent then i will continue to work on it, but may put it on the back-burner...

i likes me some audio stuff...

If ya got time..

max dimensions---------------------------------------------------- 30 X 16 X 22

-type of subs---------------------------------------------------------Mtx 9500 12"

-number of subs----------------------------------------------------- 1

-desired tuning frequency------------------------------------------32Hz for daily driver

-type of vehicle------------------------------------------------------2003 dodge dakota

-position of the subs and port--------------------------------------sub up port up

-bracing(2X4, allthread, wood dowels)---------------------------- no

Thanks much....

I Like It LOWWWW

ok guys...ive been slacking...im gonna get to work on these and should have them up later tonight....

djphatbone: are u actually gonna build this b/c it is gonna be kind of a pain to do this one and show all the measurements. i mean, i have no problem doing it if you are gonna actually build it....but if you arent then i will continue to work on it, but may put it on the back-burner...

yea ima definatley do this if you have time to help me out

Archived