WTB Super Tweeters!

bujwah

I would like to know where to get them too.

However, my current set up is in need if mid -bass.

Crescendo has mid bass as well if Im not mistaken again get at TwistedChild420...Where is he when you need him :lol:. I have heard the tweets and they sound great but I am not sure about the mid bass never seen anyone around here with them.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

so i just asked my boy who has them and he got them from... Crescendo. haha... Yeah just go to TwistedChild420 he will hook you up.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

If you want to go with the Crescendo Super Tweeters I would get at TwistedChild420 he is a rep for crescendo and will be your best bet in finding them and any other Crescendo stuff. BTW they sound great very crisp and clear but not all tin sounding like some. You can also check out Precision Power super tweeters SonicElectronix has them. I have some in my Tahoe and let me tell you they keep up with the L7's I have in the back and they are running off of deck power (for now just got the truck). I like them.

*Edit* ninja'd by Gally

hey one off topic Q....how are the kickers?

does they go deep and low?

I am not the biggest fan of Kicker the 2 15" L7's I have in the Tahoe now came with the truck. They are the newer model L7's and considering I don't like the brand so much I am surprisingly really impressed. I am underpowering them right now with an old Zapco C2K 2.0x which is a 2 chan 400w amp but for that power they sound pretty damn good get deep as hell and loud as well I can't even lie these put me in my place but they are power hungry as hell I'm keeping them in this truck and I will be putting a better amp on them once I fix a few other things on the truck and get the electricals up to par but Kicker gets a thumbs up on this :good:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

For these you would have to make a fiberglass kick panel and do something custom if you can't then just put them on the doors. I will take pics of the kick panels I made for the PPI super tweets and post them when I have a moment. The biggest issue is staging I notice that these didn't need to be high up because the scream on them is harsh so I put them lower to the floor and they still sound amazing. What kind of vehicle is this all going into that's the biggest question?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i own a 2008 scion xb and yeah i dont think i have the knowledge to do a whole fiberglass mount..i also wanted to get the re xxx 6.5 speakers installed but idk if i should just get super tweets kus my bass is over powering my music (fi btl n2 15)

Stay Golden

I just did an 04 xB car is a fun to work on :lol: but since you don't have the knowledge to fiberglass if you're willing to learn SMD has a very good knowledge base if you want it in and playing then check those empty parts of your doors for space. If you seem room for the speaker holes to be cut and the speakers be mounted on the doors with no issues then put them on the doors. If not then check the panels next to your feet on the driver side see how much space is back there. I think the door has enough space for the tweets and as far as your mid bass you want to add some because the tweets and the subs won't sound right together without a little mid bass evening everything out.

*Edit* I failed to mention I put super tweets in the 04 xB I did and I put them on the dash because he had speakers up there I don't know if the 08 comes with factory dash speakers if so put them there. I put mid bass on his doors and another set of super tweets on the back door. Sounded pretty good but I am going to move the ones on the back door to some custom kick panels for the rear cabin and see how those sound instead.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived