Thinking about getting a 2001 Cadillac Deville

Posting this for a friend-

Low on budget ATM, working all summer to try and afford a 2001 Cadillac Deville. Currently don't know much about it, but love the way it looks.

So if anyone has ever owned one, or knows of the pros and cons, please let me know!

2002.cadillac.deville.1620-300x189.jpg632.jpg

I've got about 6,000 to spend. If you know of any other cars that look nice, and are better bang for the buck, let me know!

• 3 weeks later...

Posting this for a friend-

Low on budget ATM, working all summer to try and afford a 2001 Cadillac Deville. Currently don't know much about it, but love the way it looks.

So if anyone has ever owned one, or knows of the pros and cons, please let me know!

2002.cadillac.deville.1620-300x189.jpg632.jpg

I've got about 6,000 to spend. If you know of any other cars that look nice, and are better bang for the buck, let me know!

--I have had one and yes they are very nice looking..as far as putting a system in there is a harness that you would have to buy which is kind of expensive..if you do purchase a Deville i have the harness which i can sell you...its a CMOS-06 radio harness to install a after market radio...and a double din kit made by metra model # 95-2005b..both i can sell real cheap..any cons about the car i would say the windows break down a lot...

was looking at these years ago. really wanted one. really smooth ride. rented a v8 and it had some good acceleration to it. just go on autotrader and look at different makes for under 6 or 8 grand or however much you're willing to spend.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg