Dad Needs A New Car Any Suggestions?

no is300 or is250 crap you need to be under 5'10" to fit in those cars neither of us could fit into that car without having to do some acrobatic shit.

my mom has the new lexus IS250 and im 6'0" and can ride very comfortably. my dad is 6'7" and 250lbs and isnt even too cramped

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

I would never keep a vw past the warranty period because of there transmission problems. My dad just went and drove a new ford taurus (sp) and that thing is huge on the inside huge trunk and still gets 28 mpg. I Hated ford for a long time but i like the new taurus

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

my mom has the new lexus IS250 and im 6'0" and can ride very comfortably. my dad is 6'7" and 250lbs and isnt even too cramped

mm well when we went to go look at one neither of us could fit in it with the seat all the way back and the steering wheel all the way up so im not sure what you guys did lol. maybe you guys have some limited edition extended seat package or something.

I would never keep a vw past the warranty period because of there transmission problems. My dad just went and drove a new ford taurus (sp) and that thing is huge on the inside huge trunk and still gets 28 mpg. I Hated ford for a long time but i like the new taurus

the new vws have a sweet tranny tho with the new dsg transmission supposedly one of the fastest on the market.