Dad Needs A New Car Any Suggestions?

Guest Nismofreak
meh my dad doesnt want anything expensive cause he knows hes going to rack up miles like none other and he wants a car with good mpg.

i think i found the car for him 2008 volkswagen jetta tdi. 51mpg

those car look ao nice....I say go for a vw

i say go camery we got a 2002 camery 4cy and it gets rly good gas mileage, when we went to the beach we could get 400+ miles on half a tank dunno the mpg on it tho, someweres round 26+ :rolleyes:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

tell him to get a base WRX, big car, 4 doors and 280HP, awd, what's not to like? plus it's like 32MPG highway

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

cant go wrong with a honda nissan or toyota you can rack miles on them and good gas milage i have an 07 camry xle v6 fully loaded i only paid 27000 feel free to check out mine

Edited by ARMYSGT_D

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

vw jetta tdi! great gas mileage, reliable, and affordable. :D

i know its sweet any idea when they come out? i cant find any 08 tdi anywhere

tell him to get a base WRX, big car, 4 doors and 280HP, awd, what's not to like? plus it's like 32MPG highway

... its my dad hes like 50 he doesnt need a fast car

I recommend either a Camry or Altima. They both can be had brand new for around $20k for base models to $25k with options. Of course get the 4cyl version or hybrid.

the 4cylinder version come with barely any options. the v6 models are the ones that usually come with leather seats and the navi

cant go wrong with a honda nissan or toyota you can rack miles on them and good gas milage i have an 07 camry xle v6 fully loaded i only paid 27000 feel free to check out mine

yeah ive seen yours its pretty sweet camrys are nice cars but i hear theyre having some issues with the tranny? maybe its just a rumor im not sure

wat about a dodge charger.

or a Pontiac G6

v6 charger? bleh its hemi or nothing if you get a charger

pontiac g6 looks alright ill throw that in for him too but i think hes liking my jetta idea as of now its on the top of his list but i dont even think theyre out yet...