Thomas B Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 Ok I am gonna start my build posts. I am doing a all trunk build with 2 15" dc xl's on a sundown saz-2500. I have been building it but didn't want to start a build log until everything has been shipped so hopefully I will have the build complete by Saturday. I just bought this crap car and drug a system I had in storage and went to my first car show oct 9th down here and got first with a 142.1 using 2 12" L7's and a old Memphis mc1000d. I had no upgrades electrical no big 3 nothing. I came home and said f this I am going to build a new system. I actually thought about using my mc1000d's since I have 3 of em and I know when I bought them they were beast for car audio comps but damn they are like 8 years old each so I started researching and getting up to date. Thanks to everyone on here I know alot more then what knowledge I started with. Now keep in mind this is my first year doing car audio so I am trying to play with the little people so I am sticking in the stock 0-600 and trunk 0-1000. Stripped the trunk and figured I might as well use the spare tire space since I get 1.25 cubes out of it. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Thomas B Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Thomas B Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 Ok so here is the port setup. I promise there isn't no unused space in this build. Oh for info i am using a 11.25" port. I just cant get a larger port in it. Tuning isn't final but I am looking for upper 40's low 50's. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Thomas B Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 Ok my battery should be in tomorrow so I can't go any further since this box has to be built in the trunk and my battery is going to the side of my box. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
shogen Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 looking good sooo far.!!! :drink40: Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
cjvue Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 Very creative! How do you get that box to fit in that trunk? My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
Thomas B Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 O.K. Everything can be screwed together from the outside except the sides they are gonna have to be bolted in using bolts from the inside and t-head nuts on outside. Oh and a lot of glue and resin on all joints. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Thomas B Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 O.K. I got the battery tonight at 8:20 so I didn't have time to do it today but me and my son will get the wires ran and the box completed except the face. Since the angle of the face is going to be rough installing. Oh and I got my new alarm today since my car has been stolen 3 times they keep ripping apart my alarms this time I got something for that a$$. If anyone has a lot of alarm experience shoot me a pm so I have someone to turn to If I can't figure something out. Oh and just to show it off here's my amp. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Thomas B Posted December 2, 2011 Author Report Posted December 2, 2011 Well today I got my wires ran I ran 2 1/0 runs of + and 1 - run from front battery to the rear also 1 chassis ground with welding wire for the trunk battery. I know it looks small but that's a 17 mm bolt I have it grounded to. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Thomas B Posted December 2, 2011 Author Report Posted December 2, 2011 Ok I got the amp deck built and some bracing in there. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.