2 Re Sx 15s For Sale

I have not seen a whole lot of serious interests in these when I listed them in possible trades in the past. I will go ahead and put them up on here in case there is someone out there who really wants them.

I am really interested in trying to sell them locally to save myself the hassle of shipping them. I don't have boxes, packing materials, etc. If you are serious, then I can ship them.

Bibby and Megalomaniac have both seen them in my Tahoe and I cannot remember if Megalomaniac heard them or not, but I did play them for Bibby. He got to see them under the power of 2 T30001bds (one per sub). I mention this just to clarify just how hard I have pushed them. With that being said, they are still fully functional, and the voicecoils (at least as much of them as I can see through the vents) are still as beautiful as they were when I got them. One of the two subs has a "ding" on the front. Cosmetic condition can be seen here. http://www.putfile.com/frkkevin/images/118550

That was from the guy who sold them to me.

Also, I have not had any dealings on here, but you can check my ebay account. Same as my screen name here.

Dual 2 ohm coils.

Both subs are used.

Both still fully functional.

Anyone serious, feel free to PM me.

The only real trade items that might be of interest would be -

2 - Kinetik 2400 or 1 and some $ (if you have other Kinetik batts and you want these, PM, we can talk)

A 250-300a HO alt that will fit (with no customization and additional expenses necessary) a 2003 Chevy Tahoe.

If you have a Term lab you want to get rid of, we can talk about that too. Depending on the model and condition, I can offer the subs and some $.

Thanks for looking.

newREs.jpg

BJJ20logo20resize.png

I have a kinetic 2400 I am currently using in my setup, works great sits at 12.9, how much cash would you need I bought my battery from a dealer so I got ripped off of course... just curious as of now.

Are you asking to trade your kinetik 2400 and $___ for the the 15s, or the 15s and the optima?

Send me a PM and we can discuss the details.

BJJ20logo20resize.png