Prototype Diablo Audio 2500's * LAST 1 EVER *

Ready to ship tomorrow morning. Who want's bump in their trunk before next weekend?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

All PM's replied.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Whos ready for me to ship this before the weekend?

Thanks everyone for the PM's. Not really looking for any trades right now, but thanks for the offers.

Still the 1 left and ready to ship. PM me if you want it.

• 1 month later...

Haven't bumped this in a bit. There is only ONE left. it's boxed up and ready to be shipped. If someone REALLY wants updated pics, I can open it back up and take some. lets see this thing go to a good home.

If your unsure about who these ones do, take in the fact that NO ONE has burned up one of these in their install nor is anyone unhappy with them and have them up for sale. food for thought ;)

450 shipped OBO.

Pm me an offer

• 1 month later...

Looking to get this last one out so hit me up if your interested.

All PM's replied too.

For anyone interested, I will be leaving town on business tomorrow night and wont return till Sunday. Paypal today gets it shipped tomorrow morning

Archived