Sonic Electronix

You will never get away with a wall, if you cannot have dark tint. Its not an obstruction of view for you, its obstruction of the cops view of you when he pulls you over.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

hey punky...is your first name jeff?

Yeah

You will never get away with a wall, if you cannot have dark tint. Its not an obstruction of view for you, its obstruction of the cops view of you when he pulls you over.

This is not true. While it may be an obstruction for the cops to see you, thats not how they look at it. Its a matter of you being able to see what behind you. Thats why you must have side view mirrors.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

What PUNKYOU said. Dont be an asshole driver and keep your eyes peeled for them at all times.

When I'm a little paranoid about them getting me for dark tint I just roll the front windows down so they can see me so they know/think I have nothing to hide.

VA state law is 50% on the two front and 35% on the rest for cars and single car pickups. Nothing is allowed on the windshield not even a 3" strip. On SUVs, vans and ext. cab trucks you can have 50% on the two front then no restrictions for the rest, they can be as dark as you want. Again, nothing on the windshield.

Best you can do is try to get a medical form filled out. Gotta go to the eye doc and they have to approve it. Then you go to DMV and file the paper work and they will re issue you a license with the authorization on it. This will allow you to run 35% for 5" or to the AS-1 line OR (not and) 70% on the entire windshield. Also you can go to a 35% on the two front windows.

Thats the laws...that being said. I have 35% on my windshield with a 5" strip of 5% on top of that. I have 5% on my two front windows and the rest of my suburban has 5% over top of factory 20%. I have only been pulled over once for tint. Don't drive like an ass, don't drive with your system on blast all the time drawing attention to your self and work on seeing them before they see you and you should be fine. I have gotten really good at spotting cops a couple blocks away. Doesn't always work but i bet I saved my self tons of tickets by just watching out for them.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I know who you are....your the only person i know who uses there full name for there Screen name, lol

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.