need help with 96 avalon headunit swap

well i decited to put a headunit in moms car, its a 96 avalon, it doesn't have the rear sub so im wondering if it has a factory amp due to the tweets and what knot, and if it does where should i look to unhook it?

it has a 3disk cd changer on bottom, and am/fm tape player with a/c controls on left side of headunit

i got some 5&1/4 coax im going to replace the factory speakers with and i dont want to deal with the amp issue, i know if it has an amp and i str8 wire from headunit wont that blow tweets?

and will a din style headunit fit in the hole or will i have to get a kit

headunit im replacing it with is a pioneer premire 680mp cdplayer, i dont use it anymore so i guess i'll let mom use it for a while

here is a pic i found of the headunit, _BzLEJE_BWk___KGrHqN__hEEw5sM1PbvBMU0_4z_cQ___1.JPG

and anyone got a idea on how to get it out, do i take the big part of the dash off or just the plastic trim ring?

this is what it looks like before_install.jpg

why i ask is because i dont want to spend 3hrs trying to take it out and what knot, be better if someone from a shop or has same car or has done an install in one could help speed up my process

thankx for any feedback

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Have you looked on YouTube to see of there is a tutorial? It's a long shot but worth a try. From looking at the picture, it looks like the outer most wood grain bezel comes off first.

I've never taken one apart but I've taken many other dashes apart before and that's usually how they come apart. Good luck!

Oh and that is a double din factory head unit so in order to get a single din head unit to fit you will either need to get a kit or fabricate something yourself. A kit is probably gonna be your best bet.

lol, mom dont want a kit due to the pocket under the radio so i'll prolly just keep the stock 3disk cdchanger under the radio due to this

im just wondering that since its a motorized face if it will clear

i found this and i just wonder if it has an amp, i dont want to go threw all of that but if i have to i will http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151341

her "woodgrain" is shot but it covers most panels so i dunno what to do to get most of em off, like doors have a 1/2'' to 3/4'' tweet with a 5&1/4'' mid and same on rear doors, i dunno if its ran factory active (like most setups) and if i str8 wire the speakers to the headunit to bypass the amp (if it has one) will it blow the tweets or not

i might just not put it in there, ied like to, but then again she dont listen to radio much so it would be a waist of time

thankx for the feedback

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif