Jump to content

sprkn_ranger

Members
  • Posts

    3680
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by sprkn_ranger

  1. Gave me an awesome deal on a trade...he needed some help and gave me an bnib amp (aq200.1) for less than an hours worth of work. I've done business with Ken in the past and has ALWAYS been an honest upfront guy to deal with. Thanks buddy!
  2. Just got it on iTunes and played bape shit in the ranger, damn it sounds good! Can't wait to hear the rest!
  3. Holy cow! The attention to detail and the craftsmanship is awesome! Looking forward to where this goes.
  4. This happens to me quite often as well. At least 2 or 3 times a week.
  5. Geeez man you make it look so easy! I like how you trimmed the edges on the SMD gauges to butt them all together clean. Oh and congrats on the mag feature too!!
  6. Just had one of these...not too bad
  7. Lol I understand the OCD thing...yep time for another 3100!
  8. I'm pretty sure the only time you can't mix them is when they are different types, like lead acid and agm can't be mixed.
  9. Nice! Too bad there was no video.
  10. It's like the VU-din but a lot larger. I'm really diggin these things...I might need to get one for the garage.
  11. If I recall, those F-150s have Microsoft "sync" or something like that. Pretty much factory bluetooth. All you gotta do is pair up your ipad with it and you're set. That would be sweet if it was that easy. Tuned in for results
  12. That's sweet...how are you planing on integrating to the factory audio? 3.sixty.3?
  13. Yup, the "D4" stands for "dual 4" which means it has two 4 ohm coils.
×
×
  • Create New...