stereomayhem Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 Are there any good stereo wiring apps out there. I have the schoshe one and it pretty much sucks. Quote www.stereomayhem.com
deeje Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 I feel ya. I have that app and half the tine they don't have the vehicle info that you need then you have to email them and wait 2 days. Why not just update the app. Quote --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.