A couple quick shots of my buddy Paul's "Lac" or low low as he calls its. He's going to be putting longer rams on it soon, I wasn't filming, I was in the passenger rear lol. I don't know a huge amount about the car, but it gets down, and hops nicely. I know he's done a lot of work to it. He does awesome tattoos as well. There's not many car around here on hydraulics either. Most are bagged. Sorry for the shitty quality, my phone's video capture is getting worse(evo 4g) enjoy, music is white girl decaffed

Edited by armykyle1

looks good. holds a steady three while not rubbin the ass lol. Got any pics of the car?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

looks good. holds a steady three while not rubbin the ass lol. Got any pics of the car?

Only one on my phone, I'll up load later. He might have some on FB, its not super clean but the interior is fully functional. It's fun to ride in, gets a lot of attention for sure.

• 1 month later...

kinda resembles my lac,mines got the euro nose and tail though.

looks good,id supremely if it isnt done yet make sure a bridge is added in the rear between the frame rails. otherwise your rear dash and spring pockets will pay the price hardcore. im having to add one to mine currently

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE