Actually I have lowered numerous s-series through both generations. you need to stop trying to act like you are king shit since you lowered you blazer. His blazer is already sitting 1.5" lower than stock, or a NORMAL blazer...in other words, if he puts 2 inch drop spindles on his blazer he will be sitting 3.5 inches lower than a NORMAL blazer, however he will only be 2 inches lower than a blazer Extreme. From where I am sitting it looks like you are just confusing things.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

You were wrong. Move on with life.

This coming from the guy who said he couldn't do it. I was telling the guy that by lowering his blazer by 2 inches it would APPEAR 3.5 inches lower than a normal blazer. then you come along saying there is no way to lower a blazer extreme 3 inches. If he is going for the look of a 3" drop all he has to do is lower the blazer 2 inches since he already has 1.5" lowering coils. It seems that now I am just repeating myself, so I am done with this thread...or as you so eloquently put it "move on with life". Now put in your last word, and you can "win" your little e-fight you have been dying to have.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

I cleaned up all the Bull Shit on this topic.... thanks again 01extreme for the help! And Derrick..... you needs to do allot more research on the xtreme models! BTW yes i have lowered many S series trucks and SUV's! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I cleaned up all the Bull Shit on this topic.... thanks again 01extreme for the help! And Derrick..... you needs to do allot more research on the xtreme models! BTW yes i have lowered many S series trucks and SUV's! ;)

Thanks burrito. I was just trying to help the OP out. I didn't want to have his topic shit all over. BTW the drop spindles are the 2102 models. If you want part numbers for springs, or blocks, or leafs let me know, and I will hunt them down for you.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

• 3 weeks later...

Ive got an 02' xtreme blazer. It already comes lowered from the factory 1.5 inches, and the low profile tires add that extra half inch. The xtreme/zq8s use a different spring up front and a different leaf out back.

I went the easy route and did 2" beltec drop spindles and 3" blocks in the back. Did it all myself in my garage over the course of 2 days.

With the way I did it, you'll end up with a 3 1/2" drop in the fron and a 4 1/2" drop in the back. I'm really happy with it, but with my big stupid stereo in the back, i might raise it up a little.

Check out http://www.s10forum.com as they have all sorts of awesome how tos and great info on what you are trying to.

Archived