Hi! I'm a newbie to this site. I was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a 3-4 drop for an 04 extreme blazer. I have found some but they are for the normal blazer. The extreme comes with a factory lowering kit installed already. Any input would great. thanks robert

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

extremes are lowered 1.5 inches all around coils up front, and I believe blocks out back. I would grab the belltech 2102 spindles up front and 4" blocks out back. the 2 inch spindles along with the factory coild will give you a 3.5" drop up front, and the blocks will giv you the 4" drop out back. the only problem is that the spindles are more expensive since they redesigned them for the blazers after '98.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

yo extreme.... thanks for the help mane! ;) the fuggin chevy deallership itself couldnt even tell me what was under an xtreme... <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yo extreme.... thanks for the help mane! ;) the fuggin chevy deallership itself couldnt even tell me what was under an xtreme... <_<

no problem man. I took me forever to find out what was different with the suspension, and I own one of the damn things.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Extreme pretty much hit the nail on the head. I think the zq8 was the only one with different leafs and larger front and rear sway bars.

I am actually looking into doing the same drop on my blazer, and hopefully one day I will have the money for 20's, or 22's.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

The spindles will give him another 2" of drop but if he wants 3" then a 3" drop spring is required. That will technically give an extra 3.5" lower than now.

I dropped my '01 with modified 4cyl ZQ8 springs & Belltech spindles up front and modified leafs & 4" blocks in the back along with Belltech shocks all around.

Posted Image

Posted Image

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

if he wants to sit 3 inches lower than he is now he will need 2" drop springs, and 2" drop spindles. what I said would give his a 3.5 in drop from a normal blazer.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Incorrect. His Xtreme Blazer already has 1.5" factory drop springs. If he switches them out for 2" drop springs then he'll only get another 0.5" of drop there.

They dont make aftermarket springs in half inch increments...at least not from what I've seen. he will either have a 2.5"inch drop over factory, or 3.5 inch drop over factory.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Correct. Thats why above I said

There isn't any way for him to get an even 3" lower than his current stance unless he cuts a coil.

exactly what I have been saying the whole time. re-read my post right above this.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Archived