Sonic Electronix

okay this is a simple question that i don't know but this is still a learning process for me.so i need help, i just bought a RF t600-4 amp and was wondering if i need a new wiring kit with the 4 channel rca cords or can i use the same wires running to my rf t2500.1bdcp and just get new 4 channel rca cords? thanks guys!

Stay Golden

Not sure I understand what you're trying to do.. Does your head unit have both front and rear outputs? If so, use them both accordingly That way everything can be controlled/tuned independently from the head unit.

Edited by loudNlow87

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

yeah but my headunit doesnt put out enough watts, to power 4 crescendo super tweets and the re xxx 6.5 and my two midways thats why i got the 4 chan amp..im just confused if i need to get a whole new wiring kit obv. i need the new 4 channel rca cords but its the wiring kit im worrying about. if i need it or if i can use the same kit of the one running to my other amp

Stay Golden

Would help alot of people answer your question if you told them what your running, such as this amp to these sub(s). And this amp to those speakers ect.. If you post that it'd help clarify alot of things for people :)

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

..? Your head unit wont be powering them. Only sending a signal. Your amp will be 'putting out the watts'. What wires are you asking about? Power/ground, RCA's or all of it? I don't know where you're getting lost.

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

Sounds to me like you want to use the RCA's that are already that that you have/had running to your T2500.1BDCP.

They'll work, but if your head unit has Front, Rear, and Subs output, and you currently have the RCA's connected to your Subs output, you'll have to change them to the front or rear (Let's say rear). YOu'll also have to get a 2nd set of RCA's to connect to the other 2 channels (front) to connect to the other half of your amp.

However, if you have only 4 oututs, Front, and Rer/Sub, then you'l just add the other RCA Cables to he unused cannels.

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

can i use the same wires running to my rf 2500.1 bdcp amp or do i need a whole new wiring kit running from my battery to my 4 channel amp ? and its an fi btN2 15 with rf 2500.1bcdp amp/ t600-4 that will power my 4 crescendo speakers and re xxx6.5 and 2 mid range 2 ways...i cant break it down more than that..i know for sure i need a 4 channel rca cord but what im asking is if i need a new power wire kit?

Edited by bujwah

Stay Golden

i think hes talking about the same power wire guys..pretty sure..?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4