ribeiro953 Posted November 20, 2007 Report Posted November 20, 2007 ok so i was wonderingg if anyone would be interested in these aluminum wireing blocks they hold 4 2/0 gauge wires but you could probably make them hold 1/0 i can get em for 3 bux plus shipping anyone want??? Quote Jeffrey Ribeiro Co-Founder Gold Leaf Consultants E: [email protected] www.GoldLeafConsultants.com CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix CA feedback thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384
Forevrbumpn Posted November 20, 2007 Report Posted November 20, 2007 I buy those all the time at Home Depot, not that size, but the 8 gauge, and 4 gauge ones... they work great for the price Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Coolwazabi Posted November 20, 2007 Report Posted November 20, 2007 how much for 2 shipped to 37217? Quote
ribeiro953 Posted November 20, 2007 Author Report Posted November 20, 2007 ill get shipping quotes out tomorrow so who ever wants one leave the city and zip code Quote Jeffrey Ribeiro Co-Founder Gold Leaf Consultants E: [email protected] www.GoldLeafConsultants.com CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix CA feedback thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.