DC Sound Lab

van updates and fun stuff

Looks like a real plate lol. Haven't got much done yet but pull everything out. In the next week or so ill pull the rear seat and start gutting it. Got to fix those roof braces first. Should be up and playing hopefully around Feb.

Yep ill be doing some db drag along with the new format FLB.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

• 3 months later...

a few months have passed and i have finished with the fiberglass and sanding inside the van.

P3150473.jpg

P3150474.jpg

P3150480.jpg

we will be doing some testing this weekend for world finals with 8 new batteries and 4 that are one year old.

strapping the vfl500.1s at .25 and rolling with three year old level 5s that have not been re-coned yet.

mobile chornobyl

Damn you've been busy Ben. You coming to Lima, ill be there for IASCA. Van looks good.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

yep

Damn you've been busy Ben. You coming to Lima, ill be there for IASCA. Van looks good.

yes i received my world finals invite for DB drag i will be doing SSNW i am looking for a 158 outa the van and that will be pushing things to the breaking point. should be exciting.

mobile chornobyl

I see something that may gain you a DB or so .... At least worth a try.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

This weekend some db drag friends came over and we rebuilt my box with the subs closer together. This has been suggested many times and I truly did think there would be a gain from doing it. Lost 3 db on first test and after an hour of testing different frequencies and other changes we quit still down 2.5 db.

mobile chornobyl