lake perris iasca pre reg

When is this event happening? I ddnt see it when I clicked in ^ that link. Thanks

Edit: ended up fnding it

Edited by ACKAWILY

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

When is this event happening? I ddnt see it when I clicked in ^ that link. Thanks

Edit: ended up fnding it

march 24th 25th its in conjunction with the db drag world finals if you go to the iasca webite there wil be a link that will allow you to pre pay we need 20 cars in order for this to happen , event is idbl and bass boxing

thanks

guys right now if u sign up for the iasca finals at the cali location you will receive a free membership from iasca , also i know the costs are high moe suggested signing up for just 1 format right now then as more ppl sign up the fees will go down this is huge we really need everyone on board , also i will be raffling off some ia gear for the iasca show so tons of stuff up for grabs

thanks guys