Sonic Electronix

Rebel, I'm realize knu wiring isn't real, but they do make

very good wire by trying to

balance it and make it

comparable to OFC wiring by

utilizing a thinner, tougher

jacket, and a higher strand

count. Of course though, anything is better than what I had! XD

He was saying that it is "real", what do you mean by "real"?

The KCA Kable from knukonceptz is 90% aluminum and 10% copper, making it more affordable @ 95c / ft

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Yeah you got the CCA wire. Get some OFC. You will be paying a arm and a leg for wire at a shop.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.cfm?category=Kolossus%20Fleks%20Kable

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

That's no joke, cartunes (a shop here in town) $25 for my 12ft of 4ga alone! I got all of that stuff in the first picture for $25 shipped from knukonceptz! I realize CCA wire isn't as conductive as OFC because it's mostly aluminum, but that's part of why knu uses a thinner jacket to allow a higher stran count. Otherwise it would be the same as 8ga, but a little larger than that if it makes sense

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Just thought I'd give everyone an update, I haven't been able to post lately because my desktop is acting up. Just bought a new Acer so I'm enjoying it quite a bit!

Anywho... I played around some more with my power issues. I grabbed my DMM and took a reading off of the positive terminal of the amp, power wire plugged in and tested the ground itself, not the terminal. The reading gave me 0.3 DCV, like usual, so I took the negative probe off and grounded it to one of my seat bolts... BAM! 12.46 DCV! Also, I decided not to go ghetto with the power wire off the fuse box, so I bought more KnuKonceptz 4ga and a 4-4 wire connector. I now have a full run from the battery into the extended portion of my cab.

I took out the ground, had to expand the terminal size for the ground, grounded it to the seat bolt, hooked up the battery, turned the ignition... And saw the red circuit scan light and then the green power-on light!

Meanwhile, I made a box (0.88 ft^3 sealed) for my hand-me-down, but brand new Polk Audio DB1240 SVC 4 ohm. It was a perfect match for my amp when bridged, ran about 415w RMS to it, and the sound quality of my truck now is just beautiful! This Polk blends so well with the Type-R's it's crazy.

I'll have to post a link to the video here soon, I'd just like to thank you guys for the help!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

if you dont want to buy a whole strand of new wire. use what you got. then get a distrib. block and buy like an extra 3-4 ft and runt from amp to block.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd