Looking at trucks to plan for my next vehicle, I was planning on a newer model Silverado, but from what I hear they still don't get great gas...I saw the Colorado now had the 5.3 V8 in it, and I've heard it gets around 20mpg city, 23-25 highway...would it be worth it just to get a Silverado or would a Colorado be alright? It's going to be mainly a daily driver, ext cab, probably a camper cover & trailer for my DJ gear, but that's later on...anyone got an opinion?

POTATO!

Fullsize.....I have had both. Had a Ford Ranger and a Nissan Hardbody and they were baby trucks compared to my old K2500 and my current Ram. Unless you drive a shitton of miles every day is it really important if you get 16mpg vs. 22mpg?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Fullsize.....I have had both. Had a Ford Ranger and a Nissan Hardbody and they were baby trucks compared to my old K2500 and my current Ram. Unless you drive a shitton of miles every day is it really important if you get 16mpg vs. 22mpg?

Eh, I thought about it. Sometimes my work takes me about an hour or two away, but it's very rare anymore...Plus, smaller truck + same engine = faster (usually lol). I may just stick with getting a 1500 or maybe a 2500HD if funds allow (when funds are actually available :lol:)

POTATO!