00_XJ Posted December 13, 2011 Report Posted December 13, 2011 (edited) I've been trying to sell this thing locally for a year now but no one wants to buy a subwoofer that needs a re-cone so I'll post it here. I'm in college don't have the money to re-cone it and am in need other things. I'm in need of two sets of 5.25 speakers or component sets and possibly a new head unit. Would also entertain other trades or even cash ,but I have no idea what something like this would be worth so if interested just shoot me an offer through PM. Pics were taken by a cell phone so they're not the greatest quality, mods let me know if I need a clearer picture with the paper in it and I'll try to find a camera. Edited December 13, 2011 by 00_XJ 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
pstone11 Posted December 15, 2011 Report Posted December 15, 2011 I've been trying to sell this thing locally for a year now but no one wants to buy a subwoofer that needs a re-cone so I'll post it here. I'm in college don't have the money to re-cone it and am in need other things. I'm in need of two sets of 5.25 speakers or component sets and possibly a new head unit. Would also entertain other trades or even cash ,but I have no idea what something like this would be worth so if interested just shoot me an offer through PM. Pics were taken by a cell phone so they're not the greatest quality, mods let me know if I need a clearer picture with the paper in it and I'll try to find a camera. PM'd Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
shown50 Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 pm me i have cash NEW 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2 XS Power D3400 Kicker HyperFlex 1/0 Soundstream Vir 7870bt OLD 2010 Jeep Patriot 2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece) 1 Crescendo BC 3500 1 MB Quart 60.4 1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front 1 XS Power D3400(Front) 1 XS Power D3400(Back) 2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex SoundStream Vir 7870bt Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme [www.youtube.com/tntravelers33] FEEDBACK
Recommended Posts