WTT: 10" DC Level 4-Basket/Motor

00_XJ

I've been trying to sell this thing locally for a year now but no one wants to buy a subwoofer that needs a re-cone so I'll post it here. I'm in college don't have the money to re-cone it and am in need other things. I'm in need of two sets of 5.25 speakers or component sets and possibly a new head unit. Would also entertain other trades or even cash ,but I have no idea what something like this would be worth so if interested just shoot me an offer through PM. Pics were taken by a cell phone so they're not the greatest quality, mods let me know if I need a clearer picture with the paper in it and I'll try to find a camera.

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

Edited by 00_XJ

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I've been trying to sell this thing locally for a year now but no one wants to buy a subwoofer that needs a re-cone so I'll post it here. I'm in college don't have the money to re-cone it and am in need other things. I'm in need of two sets of 5.25 speakers or component sets and possibly a new head unit. Would also entertain other trades or even cash ,but I have no idea what something like this would be worth so if interested just shoot me an offer through PM. Pics were taken by a cell phone so they're not the greatest quality, mods let me know if I need a clearer picture with the paper in it and I'll try to find a camera.

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

PM'd

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

pm me i have cash

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK