Second Skin Audio

Final Checks!!

Okay so friday im going to Lowes and buying my mdf, and letting lowes cut it of coarse just to make it easy. My sub is a power acoustik Fubar 15" im going to be sticking it in a mustang so it will have huge cabin gain :D heres the measurements for the box that would fit in my trunk :D the outer dimensions are 30x30x12high, making my pieces 30x30(two of these) 10.5x28.5() 30x10.5() with just a random port wall I made 10.5x20() giving me a volume with sub displacment of 3.52 tuned to 37.07hz

The sub has to fire up otherwise I cant fit it in my trunk

If anyone has suggestions as to port modifications or anything liek that Im all up for suggestions,, or a box design also would be nice :DD If someone was jus in the christmas spirit.. Im only 17 and this is my first box build ever so bear wiff me xD Thanks bunchs guys&gals :D

My only advice is to have lowes cut your pieces about an inch bigger and trim to final measurements on your own. I wish I had done that lol

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

be nice to a random guy in the parking lot with a truck, and get him to take the wood home to make ur own cuts. thats what i did, but the random guy was my friend and i told me to meet me there. hahaha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Ight well since tiny pic has apparently died for some reason it wont give me the code to show u my SS of torres calc ill try to just repeate it My link or lets see ifthat works real quick theres a link but its

Box Outer dimensions 12x30x30 port inner dimensions 10.5x4x20 tuning frequency 35.40 net volume 3.30 i put woofer dis. as 1, sub firing upward and also set as 3 common wall port so what you thing btw I actaully have around 15-16 high, by 36 wide by 35 deep, so i undermeasured to maek sure it would fit :DD

Yea that saw you are talking about is not accurate for finish work. My lowes has a sign on it saying it will not be accurate to 1/16 of an inch or something like that. Then it also comes down to if the guy cutting it cares about getting it perfect for you or not.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

well thats my only problem no table saw, and they have that really nice stand up saw thing that slices down, but if anything I may have a friend who can help meh out :DD cause ya no truck either only tha stang xD

Where do you live?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500