Sonic Electronix

Hey Guys, I have a question on sub box port calculations. I have three AudioPipe TXXBD-12 in a 6ft cube box. The manual that came with the speakers says to build a 1.25"x11.5"x16" port for each speaker. So in that case would I multiply those dimensions by 3 since its three speakers...Or better asked, how do I correctly calculate port dimentions..

Any help greatly appreciated

Hey Guys, I have a question on sub box port calculations. I have three AudioPipe TXXBD-12 in a 6ft cube box. The manual that came with the speakers says to build a 1.25"x11.5"x16" port for each speaker. So in that case would I multiply those dimensions by 3 since its three speakers...Or better asked, how do I correctly calculate port dimentions..

Any help greatly appreciated

I'll be honest, I really don't know how to calculate port dimensions by mind, but RE Audio has an online box calculator I use all the time to get my tuning frequencies spot on every time. You just punch in box dimensions and the port dimensions that Audiopipe gave you and it will give you the exact box volume in liters and ft^3, a tuning frequency, and even a cut sheet!

reaudio.com/box.php

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Archived