Second Skin Audio

American bass xfl 12s

anybody run American bass xfl 12s and if so how much power can they take.

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

will 2000rms kill these subs

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Ok I get to answer my own question cause an hour after I posted this I bought 2 American Bass XFL twelves and they take 2000rm easy... So if anyone else asks this question In my opinion they sound amazing..

^^LIKE

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

^^LIKE

I have them in a prefabbed ported box at the moment In my cavalier facing into the car from the trunk and they are killing my front windshield and loud. Im pushing them with a soundstream tx1 2600d at 1ohm that's 2100 watts rms and i had the amp clamped tested 2100 watts at 1ohm was the result....

id say safe daily per ( 1hr or 2 at a time) is 1800 watts

.. in the proper box..not that prefabbed

I listened to it for 2 1/2 hours today at full tilt and did not even phase them. and I putting them in a different box a.s.a.p but trying to get rid of my 18in sub to fund the box..

and I set everything with the DD-1

Edited by DK99