Laptop freezing someone help!

u have a ibm think pad and has windows xp on it. When I start up my laptop its fine I can go to my boot selections and my computer settings it works perfect. But as soon as I log in I can't click on any icons and the start menu bar thing is always loading. I can do ctrl alt del and it willl come up after about 5 min. My cpu stays at like 5% any one have any idea what's wrong? This is my only computer and I really need out to work

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

just had this problem with my compaq , the cpu usage would jump to 100% then it would freeze and wouldent turn on , so figured fan was dusty and it was gettin hot , sprayed some aerosol is it , turned on and gave me an error that the fan was disconected , ripped it apart sprayed out everything , pieced it together , and it runs better then it did outta the box, btw my laptops 1 year old , so it seems they collect alot of dust in short time . that would be my first suggestion to get it running after that run disk cleanup and defrag it should help tons

WellThe thing is I can't open up anything once I log in I tried pitying in a anti virus cd and it still wouldnt work. I also tried safe mode and the same thing happens. Also my cpu usage never goes aboyr 10%

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

And id rather not take it apart I know nothing aboyr computers. It might jyst be start though this thing has been sitting for like 2 years

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Could be a hundred different things. Was this just an all-of-a-sudden thing or gradually gotten worse over time?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Well I broke the screen like 2 years ago but before I did that it worked fine. I just booted it up today and it did tgis out of no where

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit