DC Sound Lab

i didnt know christmas was december 17th :)

I got home from visiting family today and had a great surprise :) I didn't know fed ex delivered on Saturdays

2011-12-17_17-40-20_440.jpg

2011-12-17_17-51-45_170.jpg

2011-12-17_17-42-54_15.jpg

2011-12-17_17-48-25_419.jpg

I picked these up for a great deal off of CJ18. They are a pair of XL15s D2 that are gonna be run off of a DC 5K @ .5 ohm daily in a box designed by RamDesigns tuned to 32Hz. I don't quite have the money for the amp yet so until then they are gonna go on my shelf to be stared at lol.

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

CJ, one of the boxes was torn up pretty bad, but the sub is perfectly fine. Thanks for the killer deal man.

Matt, I don't have $900. I originally planned to run one 12 a 2K and it spiraled out of control into a dual 15 build lol. I had to buy batteries another Alt 150' of 1/0...I'm fucking tapped lol

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

CJ, one of the boxes was torn up pretty bad, but the sub is perfectly fine. Thanks for the killer deal man.

Matt, I don't have $900. I originally planned to run one 12 a 2K and it spiraled out of control into a dual 15 build lol. I had to buy batteries another Alt 150' of 1/0...I'm fucking tapped lol

Good. I hate shipping subs, I have yet to find a shipping company that can deliver a package over 50lbs and it look exactly the way it did when I packed it up. I tried to get as much packing around the subs so that they could not budge.

Congrats man....I bet Cody hooked you up good!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Today happens to be my birthday and ive been waiting on my 18 and i got a call today from the fed ex dude saying he was at my house! i was not expecting it til monday! Couldnt have gotten a better birthday gift!

2003 Chevy Tahoe

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

18" DC Audio Level 4 w/ Lvl 5 soft partsAQ2200

JL Audio E6450JL Audio Mids and Highs0 gauge welding wire0/1 gauge big 3 upgrade

6 inch Suspension Lift

3 inch Body Lift

17" American Racing Wheels

37" Toyo Open Country M/T's

K&N Cold Air Intake

Throttle Body Spacers

SuperChip

4.88 Running Gears

MagnaFlo Exhaust

This was the worst of the shipping damage

2011-12-18_01-48-03_872.jpg

The other aide was ripped almost like this one, almost like someone tried to make custom handles lol.

All the wrapping did pry save the sub... but it was a pain in the ass picking it up off my kitchen floor from throwing everything open to look at then lol

lol