Big 3 on 06'-07' Ford Focus.

I'm currently changing my system over to my Fuckus. Due to my truck being old and shit and my wife getting on me for putting shit into a shit can. LOL. Anyway my question is how do I get to the positive output on the alternator of a '06-'07 Ford Focus? I popped the hood and took a look. I found the alt. But I'm assuming the connections are in the rear near the firewall? Has anyone done the big three on a Focus? Does anyone have any vehicle specific tips? Thanks.

My Current Project: 2006 Ford Focus ST

HU: Kenwood KDC-X986

Amps: Rockford Fosgate R300-4

Hifonics Brutus BXi 1601D

Sub(s): (2) Skar VVX8 want to add 2x

Mids/Highs: VXI65 components (front doors), RE Pro 5x7FR (rear doors)

Wiring: Big 3 done in Candace 1/0 awg.

1 run from battery to distro-block 1/0 awg. Cadance wire

4 awg Stinger wire from distro-block to amps.

Electrical: stock alt.

Optima Red Top.

Imo I'd get a new vehicle lol...i have a 95 buick n it does nothing but problems....but thats just me

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Carshateme I know what you mean. But being that the truck and Focus are vehicles one and two of three and are paid off they are my first choice in project vehicles. Both my '97 Sonoma and '06 Focus are mechanically excellent and have zero problems at the moment. The new car won't be seeing anything happen to it for a while. I just wanted to see if it really is a pain in the ass to get to the alt of a Focus as it looks? Thanks for responding. This is the first post where I've only had one person respond, so I thank you again, Carshateme.

My Current Project: 2006 Ford Focus ST

HU: Kenwood KDC-X986

Amps: Rockford Fosgate R300-4

Hifonics Brutus BXi 1601D

Sub(s): (2) Skar VVX8 want to add 2x

Mids/Highs: VXI65 components (front doors), RE Pro 5x7FR (rear doors)

Wiring: Big 3 done in Candace 1/0 awg.

1 run from battery to distro-block 1/0 awg. Cadance wire

4 awg Stinger wire from distro-block to amps.

Electrical: stock alt.

Optima Red Top.

Ah sorry, Bump for this guy's question.

*I tend to kill a thread. =(

I could answer the question if it was the GMC Sonoma...considering I owned a 1995 GMC Sonoma and ran a 10,000 watt system though it...until someone stole my catalytic converter..then my ERG went down the drain...spark knocking...and etc...so I sold the truck for $1,000..and sold the system for like $1,500.

Carshateme I know what you mean. But being that the truck and Focus are vehicles one and two of three and are paid off they are my first choice in project vehicles. Both my '97 Sonoma and '06 Focus are mechanically excellent and have zero problems at the moment. The new car won't be seeing anything happen to it for a while. I just wanted to see if it really is a pain in the ass to get to the alt of a Focus as it looks? Thanks for responding. This is the first post where I've only had one person respond, so I thank you again, Carshateme.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]