Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well It was a toss up with the ID's and these. Heard the ID's in person on a truck a while back and sounded similar to the Powerbass 2xl comps that I hate. They share that similar hollow sound to me.

Going in blind on these Morels and hopefully I made the right decision. They already shipped and should be here the earliest by Friday.

Or was going to go with the new AQ's but not buying a product with only 5 lines of information that cost $100. Anyway I'll try to get some excursion up close of these mids. I'm picky on looks so these speaker grills was the definite choice of the ID.

Anyone else running these?

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...