Sonic Electronix

As an owner of the Beats by Dre Studio headphones, previous owner of the Solos, and listener of the Beatbox, I can say you're full of shit. Their quality is absolutely outstanding. Puts my Bose to shame.

Main stream much? Have you ever tried a set of earbuds or headphones that weren't at Best Buy?

Grado Labs headphones would literally make you smash the Dre's with a hammer.

id like to hear these where would be a place to hear them or if i can't find a place a good set to try?

Unless you listened to the Solo series.. I thought those were too bassy and not as good for treble. Studios are... Exactly that. Headphones for the studio.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

As an owner of the Beats by Dre Studio headphones, previous owner of the Solos, and listener of the Beatbox, I can say you're full of shit. Their quality is absolutely outstanding. Puts my Bose to shame.

Using Bose as a reference to "high" quality = FAIL

This... Bose is complete crap... every single product they have is complete shit... Beats sound like 20 dollar headphones (probably are) and they are just marketed to hell like every apple product which uses 10 year old technology. Stop watching so much t.v. and find real products.

:shrug: I'm just sayin'. I'm excited for the 300S. I love beats. I'm sorry nobody else here had as good of an experience with Bose/Beats as I do. I love Beats. To me, they're good quality. And about Grados, the only retail places I can think of that sell them are Sears and Barnes & Noble. Whether or not the ones around you will carry them, I don't know.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

Neither do morons

This... Bose is complete crap... every single product they have is complete shit... Beats sound like 20 dollar headphones (probably are) and they are just marketed to hell like every apple product which uses 10 year old technology. Stop watching so much t.v. and find real products.

Like I said!^^^^

He's to mainstream if 50 Cent or Beiber don't say its good. It sucks.

I laughed. Honestly. You showed how big of a moron you are when you hated on Apple. I'm a microsoft fan. I'd never go apple, but I can tell you straight up you're paying for the operating system, not the hardware. That OS is so sophisticated you have no clue. Why does a PC get viruses? Because people write code to alter the OS and hack their way in. Apple has an OS that CHANGES to prevent viruses etc. It's insane how good the technology really is on it. They don't need crazy hardware because their OS/programs run differently/smoother than those on PC. :noob:

Same goes for the ipod etc. you're not paying for the hardware, you're paying for the convenience and OS.

Neither do morons

They don't sound that bad- but I know I wouldn't drop 300 bones on a set of those headphones. They just don't sound that good to me to consider spending that $$.

My Question: The headphones are $300 for 2 speakers.... how freakin' much is a 10 speaker system in a car going to be????? It may sound ok to good, and it will sound a Sight better than the factory stuff of yesterday, but super awesome or great or Audiophile? Nope.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Yeah, I wondered the same about the price. The beatbox is like 400 for 2... 3.5" mids? Right? I figured I'd wait for someone to crash the 300S and sell cheap for parts on ebay. :shrug:

Neither do morons

Main stream much? Have you ever tried a set of earbuds or headphones that weren't at Best Buy?

id like to hear these where would be a place to hear them or if i can't find a place a good set to try?

dont know how much they cost... but i heard this companies stuff a while back at a convention. simply stunning. i think they look excellent and sound even better. the link below are some of the most highest, TESTED AND PROVEN, rated headphone. and they are only about midlevel of their entire lineup...

HERE

325stuffmag.png

325editorsCombo.png

i personally own sennheiser brand stuff, my earbuds ($30) sound better than beats. and my over ears ($90) sound better than any bose headphone equipment ive tried. and ive worked in home theater stores. and my dad installs home theaters and audio for a living. ive heard every bose POS they make. simple if you have money to waste and want to be mainstream, but other than that. nothing but a name. i cant tell you how to spend your money, but i can give you my $0.02 and there it is. <_<

Edit: grammatical errors

dont know how much they cost... but i heard this companies stuff a while back at a convention. simply stunning. i think they look excellent and sound even better. the link below are some of the most highest, TESTED AND PROVEN, rated headphone. and they are only about midlevel of their entire lineup...

HERE

325stuffmag.png

325editorsCombo.png

i personally own sennheiser brand stuff, my earbuds ($30) sound better than beats. and my over ears ($90) sound better than any bose headphone equipment ive tried. and ive worked in home theater stores. and my dad installs home theaters and audio for a living. ive heard every bose POS they make. simple if you have money to waste and want to be mainstream, but other than that. nothing but a name. i cant tell you how to spend your money, but i can give you my $0.02 and there it is. <_<

Edit: grammatical errors

appreciate this can you give me a quesstimate on the price of these i like the look of them not much for the wood ones above them and scared to ask the price of the professionals lolz

edit: can't spell

Archived